As we monitor industry trends, KWI has identified some common challenges, and we’re ready to help by offering the solutions you need now. Whether your goals are for this week, this month or this quarter, we offer effective and scalable solutions and a team to jump in to support your key initiatives. From strategy and planning to execution and evaluation.
We’re helping leaders address common pain points
to drive real results for their company’s bottom line.
I need help with our digital employee experience – like improving our intranet.
We can help:
- Build or improve your intranet.
- Deliver tech-forward, insights-driven content strategy backed by first-class editorial writing, creative problem-solving and content development.
- Improve information architecture to anticipate and exceed user needs.
- Engage with your workforce with thoughtful, dynamic digital experiences.
- Leverage UX thinking to improve employee communications.
- Build usable and dynamic channels where collaboration, communication and community thrive.
We see digital employee experience (DEX) as the intersection of communication and technology — the perfect place to build workplace community. And in an increasingly digital-first world, the digital employee experience is more important than ever before. Putting your audience’s needs first, we strategically publish content to preferred channels, reaching employees where they are and connecting them to your content in a way that boosts engagement and builds community.
I need help equipping new managers, as well as long-time people leaders new to virtual management.
We can help:
- Empower leaders through training programs that result in true application.
- Develop and deploy a tailored leadership development program integrated with your organizational structure.
- Coach your emerging leaders by leveraging Strengths-based development.
- Implement a mentorship program to demonstrate top-down buy-in and investment.
At KWI, we’ve created and implemented customized training curriculum centered around practical application for our clients. As part of our Leadership Enablement Program, learners create a personalized action plan at the completion of each module and are encouraged to identify ways to implement concepts in their roles.
I need help managing an ever-growing volume of communications and content.
We can help:
- Offer Communications as a Service (Caas) with an ongoing and scalable support system for your team.
- Generate and distribute day-to-day content to teams across your organization.
- Manage the editorial process and content pipeline.
- Craft engaging stories by weaving together both fact and narrative to engage and persuade key audiences.
Content needs that come out of nowhere and strain capacity can turn a regular day into a fire drill. Our team of writers are trained and experienced in delivering content quickly and with quality. We act as a scalable bench for our clients when demand is high and time is short, including crisis communications or special projects. We thrive on bringing new ideas to common communications projects to cut through the email backlog.
I need help understanding how to properly motivate my team to realize their full potential.
We can help:
- Uncover and leverage latent talents and passions.
- Craft individualized and holistic growth plans.
- Maximize engagement and voluntary participation.
- Tap into ways you can inspire employees to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work.
- Evaluate employees’ level of commitment, contentment and capability.
KWI has been in the people business for nearly two decades. Having worked with countless purpose-driven organizations and their highly engaged workforces, we’re no stranger to building world-class cultures. We’ve uncovered what employees really want from their work: they want reasons to bring their passions to work. With the GAP Index, leaders can close the gap between current performance and untapped potential.
I need support workshopping my content and channels strategy.
We can help:
- Align on communication objectives and plot the journey to “User Adoption.”
- Apply user insights to our understanding of your audiences.
- Determine each key message’s “who” and where it falls on the awareness to action spectrum.
- Identify ways to fill user knowledge gaps with existing and potential channels.
- Map out next steps for realizing the future vision for content and channel strategy.
KWI offers a customized content and channels strategy workshop to help your team optimize its communications approach. We’ll construct an audience-interactive style guide that positions visual design to support the users’ accessibility. Then, we develop design mockups that prioritize content and accessibility while also keeping visual elements front of mind. Finally, our team will refine visual design guidelines to support your overarching content strategy and keep up with content demand.
I need support producing high-value video content.
Just three days after explaining something to your audience, they’re only going to remember about 10% of what you said. But add in a visual and viewers will remember 65% and will retain 95% of your message compared to 10% when reading it in text. The truth is visual content is both engaging and memorable. It makes an impression, which is critical when seeking to communicate effectively.
Know you need support but not sure where to start?
We can help!
Whether you’re looking for ongoing support to help fill the gap during a challenging time or you just need a few weeks of guidance or a couple resources, we have a deep bench and diverse expertise. We would be glad to partner with you.